четверг, 2 октября 2014 г.

download Learn To Tow free android app


Learn To Tow

Transportation



Download .apk

This app was created to teach towing operator techniques to anyone ready to learn.


It is also useful in assisting trained towing operators as well.


My name is Gordy and I am a 30 year veteran to the towing industry. Along the way I have carried a camera to capture many of my towing adventures.

These videos can be found on YouTube, but with as many people packing cell phones these days I thought it would useful to put this valuable information right in the palm of your hand!


Some of my viewers not only have learned about towing but have actually landed jobs due to my training techniques!


Trust me, you will never find this kind of training and tips anywhere on the internet or any other place for just .99 cents!


I have included a Tow Times Magazine Live RSS feed as well as links to my Facebook page and Respect Tow Truck Operators Facebook feed.


Please leave a review after you see how helpful this app is, and I'll see ya in the ditch!
























Download .apk





























The murders themselves are extremely cruel download Learn To Tow 1.1.2.14 for free . But no sense of fear, next next or how horrible it will always be materialized. To give either the script or the camera settings The next victim each time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий