суббота, 4 октября 2014 г.

download CM9 CM10 AOKP THEME BERLIN 1.3 for free


CM9 CM10 AOKP THEME BERLIN

Personalization



Download .apk

★★★ PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ★★★


You need to be ROOT to use this theme. This theme works ONLY on custom roms using theme engine, like CyanogenMod, AOKP, ParanoidAndroid, CarbonRom, SlimRom, etc.


IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE: "This theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied. Please report this incident to the theme author" APPLY DEFAULT THEME, RESTART THE DEVICE AN APPLY THIS THEME AGAIN.

Contact me if you can't make it run in some tablets.


ICONS in screenshot are not included.


This is a flat theme which changes the way your device looks. If you have any issue, feedback or request, contact me by email or visiting any of the links I provided.

It may contain any bug or unthemed part which I'll try to fix as soon as posible

I hope you like it.


Enjoy!


Tags: theme cm engine skin slim rom custom berlin
























Download .apk





























Whether Oswald showing himself in other media is not for me to say, 'said Warren Spector, creative director and vice president, Junction Point. If I went I had, he would be as big a star as Mickey are already I would love to see Oswald cartoons, and Oswald t - shirts and more Ware Oswald, but already then begin again, the view in Japan, particularly Oswald There is huge are all parts of shops dedicated Oswald goods it Oswald small vinyl figures, which get get now are there Oswald baseball caps and hats we 've met him in the movies get, but unfortunately that is a little over my pay grade, but maybe some day free CM9 CM10 AOKP THEME BERLIN 1.3 torrent download .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий