пятница, 3 октября 2014 г.

download Big Photo Frame Widget Donate 1.04 APK


Big Photo Frame Widget Donate

Media & Video



Download .apk

A photo frame widget derived from the original one taking 4x4, 3x3, 3x2 or 2x3 space on your screen. If you use ADWLauncher, you can resize it down to have the size you want without picture quality loss.

Donation version : thanks for supporting my work !


Note to users, I am currently investigating centering problems !
























Download .apk





























Sumner Redstone donates $ 18 million to Boston University School of LawRedstone himself had fanned speculation about Dauman in a September 22 New York Times interview in which he said, I can not say what will happen after I m gone. But that will never be understood by everyone, I think that Philippe will be my successor download Big Photo Frame Widget Donate 1.04 free android app .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий